The Operion Internship Program is opened to the Malaysia's university and college students. The goal of this Internship Program is to offer successful candidates an opportunity to improve their skills as well as the experience of working in a corporate standard environment. Interns generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting.
To be eligible for the Internship Program, candidates must possess an undergraduate degree and have completed their first year of studies. The internship program must be minimum 3 months period.
Throughout the internship programme. We will rate the internship student as below:
- - Aggressive towards gaining experience and personal development.
- - Responsibility and actions towards a problem/issue.
- - Constructive ideas/feedbacks to the company
This programme typically seeks candidates in the following fields: information system, computer science, graphic design, business & marketing studies.
We pay the monthly allowance to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance towards travel expenses. Interns are responsible for their own living accommodations and food. BONUS is given to outstanding performance internship student :-)
Benefit of Internship at Operion
- - Unlimited Coca cola, pepsi, soy bean, Chrysanthemum tea
- - Espression Coffee maker
- - Tea bag
- - Cozy environment
- - Festival celebrities
- - Bean bag available at the workplace
- - Available to work from home
- - You will giving a 15 minutes golden hour to act like a PRO
- - Internship CNY bonus
- - Performance base bonus
- - Secure your career after internship
- - Learn the skill dealing with customers
- - Collaborate with team member to do the project from A to Z
If you are interested in our internship program. Please send your complete resume to [email protected]