The culture in OPERION is not only to make money. We are here to upgrade you with different skills and opportunities.
Several positions of Internship, Junior programmer, Senior programmer, and Marketing executive are currently available.
We welcome you to give OPERION a shot. If you want to show your talent and skills, don't be afraid! Hurry up and hand in your resume to join our glorious family!
Our employees will be provided the opportunity to participate in various projects. We encourage them to be independent,
disciplined, and critical thinkers when executing their tasks. All you need to do is be hard-working and punctual
and accomplish the task given.
Try to stick with some principles, "Listen", "Read", "Write" and "Speak" as these will make you a better you.
Python Programmer (Junior / Senior Level)
- Minimum 2 years similar industry experience is preferable.
- System development, maintenance, and improvement.
- Writing effective and scalable Python codes.
- Designing and implementing robust applications
- Debugging applications to ensure low-latency and high-availability.
- Integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Implementing security and data protection.
- Accommodating various data storage solutions.
PHP Programmer (Junior / Senior Level)
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Front-end Programmer (Junior / Senior Level)
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve website.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
.NET Programmer (Junior / Senior Level)
- Experience using Visual Studios, VB.NET Java, ASP.NETPL/SQL, AJAX and CSS.
- Experience in using web/application servers such as Fatwire, ISS, Apache.
- At least +2 years developing software libraries or web applications.
- Additional skills of a .NET programmer such as SQL Server, Visual Studio.NET.
Benefits / Remuneration:
- EPF, Socso, EIS and PCB.
- Flexible working hour.
- Flexible working space.
- Technical and soft skills training.
- Exposure to different knowledge & skills.
- Macbook Air provided.
- Performance based bonus.
- Team building activity.
- Opportunity to deal with client.
- Cozy working environment.
- Hybrid working mode.
Standard Requirements for all the positions above:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
- Teamwork with all departments to help define opportunities in technology and business.
- Undertake any duties assigned from time to time.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivation, good organizational and time management skills
- Leadership skills & team work.
- Able to work with MINIMUM supervision & responsible.
- Able to receive and address comments.
- Good time management capability and willing to work long hours when required.
- Candidates with the same industry experience are preferable.
- Candidates with CGPA 3.8 are preferable.
- Candidates who are active in sports, arts, gaming are preferable.